Some of our Demolition Services
At Deconstruction Pro we like to keep our customers informed and with knowledge so that our process will be much easier and smoother for all parties involved. We have listed just a few of our services and what they each entail.
- Residential Demolition – Home demolition or the wrecking and removal of a garage, shed, retaining wall, deck, or other residential building (typically less than 3 stories). This type of structural demo is typically achieved with hydraulic excavators and bull dozers.
- Industrial or Commercial Demolition – Wrecking services for larger jobs and larger buildings. May require a wrecking ball or controlled (explosive) demolition.
- Swimming Pool Removal – Above ground and in-ground swimming pool demolition and removal
- Asphalt and Concrete Demolition and Removal – Removal of concrete driveways, foundations, patios, sidewalks, etc…
- Environmental Remediation – asbestos abatement and removal along with other hazardous materials like lead paint.
- Selective or Interior Demolition – Interior renovation projects may require demolition crews tearing down and removing debris from walls, kitchens, bathrooms, flooring, etc…
- Underground Storage Tank Removal – Cleanup and removal of hazardous materials contained in underground storage tanks.
- Excavating – Site clearing and preparation for building.